The details for the Idaho PatCon are coming together.
There are two guiding principles for the PatCon and the speakers/modules that will be on the schedule. First: Shoot, Move, Communicate & Resist. Second: The Auxiliary - Preparedness & Survival Basics (everything from hygene to alternate building materials and power, to trauma care to food storage.)
CONFIRMED SO FAR
- Sparks31 - COMMS Talk & Radio Clinic
- Solar/Alternative Energy
- Alternative Building materials
- Get the most out of your TERMN-8Rs
- Food Preservation
- Food Storage
- One Time Pad (OTP) Class
- Organizing Your Auxiliary Infrastructure
- We'll have a raffle, of course - including some outstanding firearms training opportunities donated by a serious III Patriot.
- We'll do some T&E of various tactical gear.
The Planning Committee is working on much more, that will be rolled-out as they get the detailed nailed down. Remember, we are planning for an informative and fun event from Wednesday the 22nd through Sunday the 26th.
Check out the PatCon page routinely to see how everything is evolving. There is a new tab at the top of the page titled "AGENDA" where you can find more details about the specific speakers, modules and events for the week.